Sunday, July 4, 2010

A Few More...

I felt like adding some more of my writing to this blog..



Bad Move

I am so hung up on you
There's no words to explain
What you got me to do
Its one up on my brain

Just living my life is hard 
Your presence lingers on me
It's got me all torn apart
But I don't want to be free

Battling the feeling inside
Bystanders just sit and look
I smile whilst trying to hide
And smirk as I'm off hook  

******************************************************

Addiction

Somebody help me please 
I'm addicted to you
What spell have you cast
So that I have no view

With time testing me
I rush to finish it all
Yet your presence lingers
Like leaves in the fall

Defined as it may be
What do you name it
With all the arrows set
Southward is the target

Mixing up the alcohol
Was the game plan
But the bartender
Became a crazy fan

*********************************************************

2 comments:

Who's Online