Saturday, July 17, 2010

My Inspirations To Love

I've had some time to look at few blogs the last couple of days and realise that there's a personal touch to all of them. I have been adding my own thoughts but today I felt like Introducing you to some of my family. Its because of the individuals that my life has some happiness that outshines the sadness. And that is their existence in it.




These lovely ladies you see are apart of my extended family but are no less close than immediate.

This poem is about one of them.


Aphrodeity

She's not so proper
But just as sweet
How can you forget her
Once you hear her greet

Yet pleasantries aside
She does have a temper
Stubborn as a mule
Don't even tempt her

But with a persona so grand
And an attitude to boot
It's hard not to love
Her craziness so cute

Her curls are endless
Her friends list as well
There's no denying her
As the stories will tell

1 comment:

Who's Online