Saturday, November 6, 2010

A Tattooed Rose

I wrote a piece called My Inpirations To Love and said I'd introduce a few of these reasons to you. But in all honesty, I don't own that phrase myself. The girl behind who I am today is now not so close but her impact will always remain the same. She is the reason I have felt, experienced and enjoyed so many things in my life. She is my inspiration.



Moo Moo

A shadow lingers in the afternoon light
As your thoughts remains in my mind.
What was a reality is now a dream,
And a connection is hard to find

The memories are still filled with laughter
Flashing before my eyes, now and again
As your presence left no place untouched
While the fear of losing you creeps in

As efforts to regain a momentum shatter
The facts stand before as clear as day
There was never a reason to begin with
But that never stopped us from play

Now times maybe rough and rigid
But however far this may go
History has been written in stone
For anyone to read and to know

This post is in dedication to a girl that I have known half my life and will forever be grateful for her being there for me. She is a reason that I was looking for and a path that showed me the light. Missing you, Moo moo.


I've been asked why I say that she is not so close anymore. Its just that life has us going in different directions that hasn't allowed us to spend the time we used to. I'm not finding fault in this as that is life but it seems to have put a strain on the friendship. I guess this is my way of letting her know that I'm sorry if I have neglected her or not shown how important she is. No matter what, she will remain a major factor of my life and all we need is another chance to meet again. For old times sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Online