Saturday, November 27, 2010

Another Rose In The Bouquet...

As I have mentioned, I wanted to introduce you to some of family/friends. I have been a bit slack but I now introduce to you another jewel of mine.. She is my best friend, my guide, my psychologist, my groupie, my PR agent, my advocate and my adversary.. My Inspiration To Love..


Moana Pacific House

The creeking door makes known to all
The caretaker has not come since last fall
The cobwebs inside shine in the light
As darkness looms large on that foggy night

A whisper, a giggle and dry leaves make a stir
Footsteps can be heard as she comes closer
Then "Bang" opens a door, forever unlocked
One that was closed for whomever that knocked

As she scans the place, she notices a toy
A little dusty but cute and says "Oh,Boy!"
With her smile so bright and warm embrace
Even the lifeless bear has a smile on his face

With her positive energy sans any fear
Her caring hands wipe away any smear
She looks at the bear and cuddles it tight
"I'm here for you" she says in the night

The cobwebs start to fall and sun shines through
As the house becomes a home to someone new
Her presence changed everything for all to see
This is the home inside a heart for her to be

The years may pass and the house much older
And the lines of age become much bolder
But the door remains unlocked for her even now
As this friendship remains much like a vow.


I know its not much since she has been a part of my life for 9 years now but the experiences and emotions that I've been through with her is something that I can't explain but make her a significant person in my life. Love you,B.. for life..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Online