Monday, June 28, 2010

A few petals together..

Ok, this is a big one for me. As my second post, I’m going to take you into my world of poetry. Some of it may not seem like much. And some of may not make sense. But as previously stated, this blog is an extension of me and my friends can vouch for me when I say, I’m a true Aquarian (much to their dislike in most cases :P). I must warn you in this circumstance. My mood tends to reflect in my poems so whether I’m stressed out or ecstatic, I find some way to express it without saying what happened. I have also been told that a lot of my work has the “girl-guy” angle to it. Unfortunately, it’s something I have tried to avoid unsuccessfully.



Shadow

Tilting my head back
The stars smile at me
There is a sense of home
While I am set free

There are no regrets
Just all bad memories
Avoiding those are easy
Til she makes time freeze

Warmth and security
Vanish with her presence
All that remains in me
Is what's deprived of my essence

I forge a pact within
Fears are set aside
I will be happy now
Even with nowhere to hide

**************************
Foe

You look at my face and stare
While the sun continues to glare
I've chosen to step aside from it
But strings are still attached to it

So now the water has a boundary
And the fish swim away in misery
Your reflections shows a monster
While I search for happily ever after

Your ignorance means nothing to me
As your fall is there for all to see
These paths become intertwined
Yet reasons are not defined

Last words are requested by both
While I silently take my oath
Never will this day come again
Never will I hear you say my friend

**************************

Humsafar

Na Jaane Kab Yeh Ho Gaya
Bas Pooche Bina Dil Kho Gaya
Kaise Kahoon Main Tumse
Jo Baat Kehni Hai Dil Se

Pyaar Karti Hoon Sabse Zyaada
Nibhanoongi Mera Yeh Vaada
Lekin Main Woh Nahin Tha
Jise Tumhaara Dil Chahta Tha

To Yeh Kyon Kahoon, Kya Zaroori Hai
Bas Yeh Samjho Yeh Meri Majhboori Hai
Na Tumse Kuch Kahoongi
Nahin Tumhaari Saath Rahoongi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Online