Friday, April 20, 2012

Thinking and Thinking...

This isn't really a proper post with a topic. Well, maybe. But after ignoring, procrastinating, contemplating, preparing and even drafting posts, I got lost in the chaos that I created and have not made an effort to write. Seems a little odd to me since I love writing. In fact, of all the creative skills I have, this one (and painting) has gotten me more acknowledgement amongst friends and family, but I seem to always sideline it. Anyway, this is my puny attempt at saying to the reader of this blog of mine, I am very much alive and will eventually get through the backlog of reviews that I started and didn't finish. YET!

Till then rest assured, your visits, comments and inputs is appreciated and will be responded to. Sooner or later.

Love
Githa

1 comment:

Who's Online