Saturday, July 23, 2011

The BLOGUE

There some people we meet that we forget instantly. No apparent reason, no obvious causes, just a clear crack in the memory circuit that they fall through. It is sometimes sad when this happens especially when you reconnect with them. And there are others that no matter where you end up, whom you've met or what you have accomplished, you NEVER forget. To me, Louella is one of them. A girl that compels me to think about what skill I have gained and boundaries that I push, she is an abundance in talent. And she proves it again and again with her Tumblr posts and most of all, her BLOGUE e-magazine. Dedicated to bollyblogger alone, up until now, I have been a part of her independant emag as a feature writer. But for her 10th benchmark edition, she has given me the opportunity to share the platform with an amazing writer Hemanth Kumar as feature blogger. Considering the effort she puts in and the distance she has travelled with it, I really do feel honored to be gracing the covers of her creation, let alone an achievement like 10th Edition. 


Now I maybe sounding a little sappy but I really would like to thank Louella for considering me for her mammoth tenth issue. For someone that often questions herself and her capability, this is really special. But more that than, this is testimony to the fact you dont really know how far you can go until you try. Personally, I am looking forward to many more issues from my bangaram and I'm she will amaze not only me, but everyone. Please do take a moment to check it and her blog out. Its worth the read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Online