Thursday, December 9, 2010

A New Idea with a New Attempt before New Year..

Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life - Pablo Picaso



 So I'm a little dirty [no pun intended!] when it comes to Art and frequency and motivation... well you get the gist.  But as of 2011, I intend on changing that. However, I am extending a hand to you all for help. The idea is set, the desire is there and the means I will form but the what is where I stumble. 



The concept is simple. New painting on large canvas. New Years day. Easy? Hopefully.

I know that some are going to criticise but hear me out on this. All I want is suggestions. A theme, an aspect, a character. Whatever it is. Good 'clean' suggestions - parents will see this. I want you to give some to paint/draw/photograph to not just fill but add to the blank canvas. I am usually an acryllic paint person but if there is another form I should use, then I will try that.

This is a request so if you cant be bothered or dont know, that isn't a problem. Be my witness. 

Starting: Dec 9th, 2010.
Finishing: Dec 31st, 2010- I hope.. *slaps*  No, I will!! 

As the sun colors flowers, so does art color life- John Lubbock Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Online