Saturday, August 28, 2010

I Wanna Dance With You..

There are just some songs that make you want to get up and dance.. these are a few of mine... As always will keep updating as I go..





There are some songs that dont need to be fast paced but get your foot tapping anyway. Khushbu from Naattupura Paatu






Prabhas has always been ridiculed for his dancing skills but I dont complain .. :)
Kajal and Prabhas from Darling



I don't know what it is but I've always thought Anushka was super good-looking and talented. And with Prabhas (for Billa), double treat!!



I would kill to be able to move like NTR Jnr. So cool! With Mamta in her debut Telugu film, Yamadonga.



Now I know her outfits can be scary at times but this girl Mumaith Khan can move. She openly admits to always say yes for Prabhas because they have superb chemistry and he's so nice. (Yogi)







I think I should have called my Prabhas collection. But its just he has some really good numbers in his filmography. This is the one that started the Mumaith- Prabhas craze.. (Chatrapathi)










Yes its a freemake but the are soo cool together Salman Khan, Govinda and Katrina Kaif in Partner


Song Rocks but choreography could have been better but still... :)
John, Arshad and Bipasha in Goal



Salman Khan and Malaika Arora Khan.. Hot hot hot... Phew!


Maybe its the surprise in the middle .. Akki, Ritiesh, Vidya ..and SRK!  (Hey Baby)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Online